Nega – bouldering cave
Nega has several different wall profiles:
- Black slab is slightly inclined.
- Orange wall is vertical, and is suitable for beginners.
- Roundish wall offers a steep start that turns into slab, and two aretes.
- Three slightly negative walls: a green and two pink ones.
- Green wall of inverted stairs, which is clearly overhanging.
- Steeply negative orange wall, of about 50 degree overhang.
- Small roof sections on lower part of pink wall and on rafter.
- Crack simulator for all trad lovers.
Nega also has plenty of equipment for sport-specific training: pull-up bars, two hangboards, gymnastic rings, dumbbells, campus wall, rollyballs S-XL, resistance bands etc. There is also a small gym room equipped with a rack, a dip station, and a barbell with weight plates.