Public opening hours
The public opening hours of our bouldering cave, Nega, are meant for everyone interested in climbing. No prior knowledge or skills are required. Climbing shoes can be rented on site if you don’t own ones. Wear clothing suitable for indoor sports, and take a drink with you to stay hydrated. Note that on winter days the cave can be a bit chilly. The Club’s instructor will give you all the necessary information needed to get started with climbing. He will also give you a short briefing on the gym’s rules and climbing ethics.
Autumn 2019 indoor season starts at 27.8.! As exception we are closed Tue 24.12., Thu 26.12. and Tue 31.12.!
- Tuesdays at 18:00 – 20:00 (for all)
- Thursdays at 17:30 – 19:00 (children approx. under 13 years)
- Thursdays at 19:00 – 20:30 (adults)
- One-time pass: 5 € for climbing, 2 € for shoe rental if needed.
- 10-time card: 45 €, the price includes shoe rental. Valid at public opening hours.
Forms of payment: Cash, credit cards, Smartum, Tyky-payments, ePassi.
With Slice student card shoe rental is free. And as a one-time benefit two people climb for the price of one.
Karjalankatu 12, 28100 Pori.